Marketing/ Graphic Design Intern
- - Marketing
- Evansville, IN, USA
SUPERVISOR: Director of Marketing
JOB SUMMARY: An entry-level, temporary position providing a breadth of exposure to various areas of the company by assisting with local canvassing, social media, various graphic design projects, and increasing department efficiencies.
WORK SCHEDULE: 40 hours/week
EMPLOYEES SUPERVISED: None
EDUCATION: A university class level of Junior or Senior
EXPERIENCE: A working knowledge of commercial real estate is preferred, but not required.
- Strong knowledge and experience using Adobe Creative Suite, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Working towards a Graphic Design or Business Degree with a focus in marketing.
- Detail oriented with a focus on accuracy.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- An expressed interest in commercial real estate is a plus.
SPECIAL CONSIDERATION: Regency is flexible to permit non-paid time off for summer classes.