Asset Management Intern
- - Asset Management
- Evansville, IN, USA
JOB SUMMARY: An entry-level, temporary position providing a breadth of exposure to various areas of the company by updating and completing the yearly tenant analysis for Regency's portfolio of properties along with giving a presentation over the results.
WORK SCHEDULE: 40 hours/week
EMPLOYEES SUPERVISED: None
EDUCATION: A university class level of Junior or Senior
EXPERIENCE: A working knowledge of commercial real estate is preferred, but not required.
- Must be available on the project presentation date on July 25th, 2019.
- Strong knowledge and experience using Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Working towards a Business Degree with a focus in Finance, Economics, Accounting or comparable Major with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Detail oriented with a focus on accuracy.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- An expressed interest in commercial real estate is a plus.
SPECIAL CONSIDERATION: Regency is flexible to permit non-paid time off for summer classes.