- - Accounting / Finance
- Evansville, IN, USA
JOB SUMMARY: An entry-level, temporary position providing a breadth of exposure to various areas of the company by assisting with daily financial tasks, duties, and ad hoc analysis.
WORK SCHEDULE: 40 hours/week
EMPLOYEES SUPERVISED: None
EDUCATION: A university class level of Junior or Senior.
EXPERIENCE: A working knowledge of commercial real estate is preferred but not required.
REQUIREMENTS: Valid driver's license.
• Strong knowledge and experience using Excel, PowerPoint, and Word for Windows.
• Working towards a Business Degree with a focus in Finance, Economics, Accounting or comparable Major with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.5 on a 4.0 scale.
• Detail oriented with a focus on accuracy.
• Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
• An expressed interest in commercial real estate is a plus.
SPECIAL CONSIDERATION: Regency is flexible to permit non-paid time off for summer classes.