- - Leasing
- Evansville, IN, USA
- Full Time
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for the leasing of assigned shopping center's tenant space.
EMPLOYEES SUPERVISED: None
Education: Minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. Continual education in the field of commercial real estate.
Experience: Practical experience and exposure to all aspects of the job responsibilities.
Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel. Organizational abilities, ability to compose correspondence, ability to communicate with and manage work assignments from a variety of individuals, interpersonal abilities, ability to handle confidential materials, ability to work on priority projects under pressure, a self-starter who can function without continuous direct supervision. Able to demonstrate language, math and reasoning skills consistent with those in similar level positions.
Requirements: Has a valid driver's license and reliable personal transportation means available. Domestic travel is required.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics are consistent with those in similar professional offices. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands: Travel is required for this position. Sitting for long periods of time during transit, such as in air travel, rail, or automobile, is required, as well as overnight travel. Otherwise, the physical demands are consistent with those of similar positions in other professional offices. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assists in establishing pro forma goals and guidelines for leasing of tenant spaces of assigned shopping center properties. The foregoing must include the amount, sizes, mix, rentals, timing, and lease-related fees for allowances. Secures approval of the goals and guidelines from the Director of Leasing.
2. Identifies qualified prospects to lease and occupy new and available space in our existing retail centers, offices, and other properties. Prospects are to be obtained by canvassing competitive properties, contacting national tenants, and managing incoming calls as a result of signage and other advertising.
3. Completes, maintains and is knowledgeable of the market analysis in the markets which Regency Properties is responsible for leasing. Such market analysis includes knowledge of demographics, traffic patterns, competitive shopping opportunities, local and regional economic information, and all other facets of the market area which have an impact upon the economic viability of the shopping center. Keeps Regency informed of all relevant occurrences having an impact upon the viability of the property.
4. Utilizes company-provided leasing software programs for recording, analyzing, and monitoring leasing and prospecting activities for assigned properties.
5. Represents the company at trade organizations, i.e. ICSC.
6. Assists in the establishment of the implementation of marketing efforts relevant to achievement of the above specified leasing goals.
7. Maintains active and supportive communication between the leasing function and all other functional areas of the firm relative to the assigned properties.
8. Actively engages in committees between departments from time to time.
9. Demonstrates and promotes the following company and individual core behaviors:
a. Core Company Behaviors
b. Core Individual Behaviors:
1) Achievement Focus
3) Sales Skills
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Share This Page